Kawasaki J300 Forum

Kawasaki J300 Forum (https://www.j300forum.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (https://www.j300forum.com/forum/introductions/)
-   -   Welcome to J300forum.com - Please post an introduction! (https://www.j300forum.com/forum/introductions/433-welcome-j300forum-com-please-post-introduction.html)

j300admin 12-12-2013 05:38 PM

Welcome to J300forum.com - Please post an introduction!
 
Welcome to J300Forum.com - The best and friendliest J300 Forum! As a new member please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

Happy riding! :)

nemesis 12-15-2013 02:06 PM

thanks for creating this awesome forum on the J300, can't wait to get on one.




Mikebike 01-20-2014 08:39 AM

From Spain...
 
4 Attachment(s)
Hi, I am proud to own a J300 for two days ago.
Send some pics of my finished personal bike design...
Sorry about my poor english.

nemesis 01-20-2014 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikebike (Post 3433)
Hi, I am proud to own a J300 for two days ago.
Send some pics of my finished personal bike design...
Sorry about my poor english.

Welcome to the forum!
Don't worry about your english, it's good.

From the 2 days of riding, how do you like it? how many miles or km's have you put on it so far?




Mikebike 01-21-2014 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nemesis (Post 3449)
Welcome to the forum!
Don't worry about your english, it's good.

From the 2 days of riding, how do you like it? how many miles or km's have you put on it so far?

Well, I have done 110 km right now.
I am still making the running in.
My last scooter was the Kymco X-citing 250.
I feel the chassis stronger than the 250, but the suspensions and the motor performance are in other world.
Motor much much powerfull at all range of revolutions.
The brakes work very well (my scooter is equipped with ABS).
I have to do enought kilometers yet to draw final conclusions...
But, at the moment, I am very satisfied with the vehicle.

nemesis 01-27-2014 01:58 PM

thanks for your little review of it. glad to hear you're satisfied with it. do you think there are any areas of it they can improve on?




Cammy 03-10-2014 06:29 AM

J300 from Scotland.
 
Just took possession of my black J300 on 1st March, 2014, from Kirkcaldy Kawasaki, Scotland. Looking forward to sending you all photos off our beautiful country.....Cammy.

nemesis 03-10-2014 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cammy (Post 5098)
Just took possession of my black J300 on 1st March, 2014, from Kirkcaldy Kawasaki, Scotland. Looking forward to sending you all photos off our beautiful country.....Cammy.

Welcome to the forum!

Don't forget to post some pictures of it.
How are you liking it so far?




john 03-30-2014 05:51 PM

New Member John
 
Just saw the new j300 at Cornwall Kawasaki hopefully having a ride next week
If it's as good as the reports ride we'll be having one.
Gone from tourers to a little lighter now I'm getting older in strength but still want the buzz and excitement.
My latest steeds have been BMW RT1150, kAWASAKI 1400GT two actually, Kawasaki 1100 D7, Kawasaki ZX7R, plus others too distant to remember.
Looks like going back to my youth with a scooter although not many people will remember the Velocette Viceroy 250cc in the 60's
Hope to see some of you on the road. John

nemesis 05-29-2014 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john (Post 5722)
Just saw the new j300 at Cornwall Kawasaki hopefully having a ride next week
If it's as good as the reports ride we'll be having one.
Gone from tourers to a little lighter now I'm getting older in strength but still want the buzz and excitement.
My latest steeds have been BMW RT1150, kAWASAKI 1400GT two actually, Kawasaki 1100 D7, Kawasaki ZX7R, plus others too distant to remember.
Looks like going back to my youth with a scooter although not many people will remember the Velocette Viceroy 250cc in the 60's
Hope to see some of you on the road. John

Welcome to the forum john!





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome